Sunday, November 18, 2007

11/12-11/18 Week Log

Mon-0
Tue-0
Wed-0
Thu-9mi (1:10)
Fri-10mi (1:23)
Sat-0
Sun-0
Total: 19mi (2:33)

I don't even want to talk about how frustrated I am after this week. My left ankle/foot/what-the-hell-ever is sure being stubborn. (Of course, when I look at the past week in such stark numbers as this, I sure feel stupid---why would I go on such long runs when I'm hurt?)

I'm probably going to take the entire next week off, though, because I'm traveling back to Colorado for Thanksgiving (and completely neglecting schoolwork) and spending time with Jocelyn is a good distractionary tactic to take my mind off my foot and general injury woes.

Sorry Paul, no CRUD for me this Thursday, but I really miss the view of the city at 6:30am from High Drive; it's REALLY tough to beat the running in the Pikes Peak area.